Inbound Call Centre
We offer inbound call center services to organizations to improve their customer communication channel. Our services have proven to be effective in easing communication, increasing revenue, reducing operational costs and ensuring better customer relationships.
We specialize in the following inbound call Centre services:
- App Mobile Customer Support
- Appointment & Schedule Management
- Claim Processing
- Customer Service
- Direct Response marketing support
- Inbound Sales
- Inquiry Handling
- Interactive Voice Response
- Live Chat Support
- Order Taking
- Campaign & Promotion Answering Services
Outbound Call Centre
TC Contact Centre’s outbound call center service is designed to play as an extension of your company’s marketing and customer care teams. We apply the best practices and systems for outbound call center services with a lower operations costs significantly, while increasing our clients’ net sales and improve customer service ratings and satisfaction. Some of our outbound call center services available 24/7 include:
- Appointment Setting
- Collection Reminder
- Data Verification
- Market Research & Outbound Survey
- Tele- Marketing
- Tele- Sales
IT Service Desk
The primary role of Service Desk is to be the central point of contact between client sand IT Service Management. Our services desk manages closely all incidents and service request logged. In addition, provide an interface to other process activities such as change management, problem management, configuration management and service level management.
Our services desk manages closely all incidents and service request logged. In addition, provide an interface to other process activities such as change management, problem management, configuration management and service level management.
Some of our service desk activities included:
- Receive & record of all inquiries from all IT Service clients.
- Provide an initial assessment and attempting first call resolution (First Time Fix)
- Cases resolved by higher level support, Service Desk will coordinate with PIC resolving the cases.
- Determine urgency and impact level for an incident.
- Dispatch unresolved incident to second level support.
- Routing service request to the relevant team for support.
- Update the emergency message from our phone system to advise clients of system outages
- Communicate to the clients regarding IT Service advisories (E.g.: scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and other notices)