Call center industry, qualified call center agents are becoming harder and harder to come by and the task of recruiting personnel for customer service and helpdesk/technical support outsourcing requirements is becoming more difficult.due to competition with several hundred call centers spread across the Philippines. At Magellan Solutions, we set ourselves apart not only by focusing on the obvious compensation and benefits
This is because due to competition with several hundred call centers spread across the Malaysia. At TCCS, we set ourselves apart not only by focusing on the obvious compensation and benefits package but by addressing other equally important needs of employees, namely:
TCCS’s customer service employee recruitment efforts have included the following specific methods:
- Participating in job fairs sponsored by the government, major universities and other institutions.
- Targeting and approaching candidates directly in limited circumstances;
- Placing job advertisements in online recruitment websites; and
- Utilizing the personal social networks of senior executives and middle management.
TCCS has deployed a rigorous selection process that has yielded only the best employees from the candidate pool. Our process implements a four-step, multilevel, employee screening process consisting of the following:
- Resume screening
- Guide Phone Interview
- Psychological, IQ and Communications skills exam
- Character probing final interview
Our company is committed to selecting the best people!